Do YOU need help?
Teens Helping Teens is a summer leadership project initiated by the Love Without Hurt professionals. We select a group of teens with strong leadership potential who are motivated to take a stand against teen dating abuse. The Love without Hurt Relationship Specialists and Trainers provide education, leadership and advocacy training to empower teens to run awareness campaigns in their schools. In the summer of 2015, the teens designed and produced posters and resource cards to raise awareness and support for teens in need. These confident leaders now present at professional workshops and in their schools and communities.
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline - 1-866-331-9474 (24 hr)
- Break The Cycle's Teen Helpline - 1-888-988-8336
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Youth Crisis Hotline - 1-800-442-HOPE (4673)
- Covenant House Nineline: 1-800-999-9999. This is a 24-hour, free, confidential, and immediate crisis intervention service for teens and parents.
- National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center: 1-866-SAFEYOUTH (723-3968) or 1-888-5032 (TTY) Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm.
- Teens in Crisis Hotline: 917-514-TEEN (8336) or 917-851-TEEN
- The Gay & Lesbian National Hotline: 1-888-THE-GLNH (834-4564)
Where you can go to learn more?
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Center for the Prevention of Sexual and Domestic Violence
Additional Online Resources:
- Choose Respect
- Kid's Health
- Know Your IX: Empowering Students to Stop Sexual Violence
- Love Is Not Abuse
- Love is Respect
- Love Shouldn't Hurt
- Teen Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Drug Rehab